Undoubtedly, the benefits of using these essential oils are immense, but right knowledge regarding its usage is necessary to make the best use of the product. These oils may be utilized in a daily skin care regime or for oiling hair for relaxation of the nerves, and so on.
Here is a list of essential oils that can be used to treat specific skin care purposes:
- For natural skin care – Use Lavender Oil, Rosewood, Rose, Camphor, Cypress, Rosemary, Geranium, Chamomile, Geranium Essential Oils and all Hydrosols.
- For acne treatment – Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Manuka, Grapefruit, Mints, Sandalwood, Lavender, Thyme Linalool, Rose Geranium, Chamomile, Rosewood, Atlas Cedarwood, Palma Rosa, and Cajeput are the best.
- For blackheads removal – Essential oils like Thymus vulgaris, Coriander, Peppermint, and Lemongrass would be effective.
- For smoothening of the chapped and dry skin during winters – Patchouli, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Cajeput, Lavender, and Calendula Infused Oil.
- For regular skin cleansing – Peppermint, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Lemon Oil, and Sweet Basil oil are useful.
- If you have a combination skin and one kind of product does not suit you, opt for natural aromatherapy products with Geranium, Ylang-ylang, Rosewood, and Neroli Hydrosol.
- For dull skin – Use Myrtle, Eucalyptus Globulous, Basil, Neroli, Lemon, Juniper, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Niaouli, Pine, Oregano, Orange, Rosemary, Spearmint, and Grapefruit.
These essential oils may also be used as hair masks. In fact, Argan oil is excellent for overall healthy hair growth. To treat infections on skin and scalp, essential oils from German Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Calendula, Niaouli, Myrtle, and Rosewood are widely used.