- The essential oil of peppermint promotes respiratory function, health and also promotes clear breathing.
- It alleviates stomach aches and discomforts
- It is also used to promote oral health and it is found in lots of chewing gums and toothpastes.
- It rejuvenates and uplifts the mind and heart, keeping stress, fear, sadness and pain at bay.
- It offers great relief to people suffering from hopelessness, pessimism and grief by promoting better understanding and calmness of the nerves.
The essential oil of peppermint can be used with wild orange, spearmint and wintergreen for improved results, especially when used to relieve stress and to uplift your moods and spirits.
Using essential oil of peppermint
- For a clean and fresh mouth, use a drop of the essential oil and lemon in water and then use the water to rinse the mouth. You will have a fresh mouth for longer because the combination kills bacteria in the mouth.
- To re-energize without having to snack, you have to apply a little of the oil on the palms before inhaling deeply. You will be surprised by how rejuvenated and energized you will feel after the inhalation.
- To get rid of ticks, place a drop onto the tick and then wait a few minutes to see the tick back out or fall off the host easily.
- You can also use the oil to enhance your mental clarity by applying a drop of the oil onto your temples.
- If you want to soothe a skin salve, combine 2 cups of oil with quarter a cup of beeswax and then heat until the two combine. You can then add 20 drops of peppermint essential oil while the solution is still hot and 15 drops of essential oils of lavender before using.