- The essential oil of peppermint promotes respiratory function, health and also promotes clear breathing.
- It alleviates stomach aches and discomforts
- It is also used to promote oral health and it is found in lots of chewing gums and toothpastes.
- It rejuvenates and uplifts the mind and heart, keeping stress, fear, sadness and pain at bay.
- It offers great relief to people suffering from hopelessness, pessimism and grief by promoting better understanding and calmness of the nerves.
The essential oil of peppermint can be used with wild orange, spearmint and wintergreen for improved results, especially when used to relieve stress and to uplift your moods and spirits.
Using essential oil of peppermint
- For a clean and fresh mouth, use a drop of the essential oil and lemon in water and then use the water to rinse the mouth. You will have a fresh mouth for longer because the combination
The lemongrass essential oil comes with a number of benefits to health.
- It supports and boosts healthy digestion
- It soothes muscles and tendons that are aching
- It purifies as well as tones the skin
- It relieves depression and that heavy feeling most people feel when they are emotionally or mentally disturbed
- It relaxes the nerves
The best thing about the lemongrass essential oil is that it can be used together with a number of other oils including lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and geranium. Blending the oil with any other increases the benefits that you get and you can mix depending on the results that you are looking for.
Using lemongrass essential oil
Before using lemongrass essential oil, test on a small skin area to determine skin sensitivity and allergy. It is also very important to remember that excessive use of this oil can cause skin sensitization hence there is …
Cedarwood has been used in native American Indian ceremonies to enhance communion with the spirit and promote bravery against all odds.
Like all evergreen oils, cedarwood essential oil enhances feelings of security and protection. The aroma is used by aromatherapists to calm anger and relieve nervous tension. It quiets mind chatter, going over and over the same details and options ad nauseum. It promotes firm resolve and emotional stability, even against persistent opposition.
I recommend using cedarwood when you are going into strange or unfamiliar situations. It has been shown effective for those who suffer with ADHD.
I like to think of the essential oil of cedarwood as a powerful oil for breaking up phlegm and congestion not only in the physical body, but also congestion that may be cluttering our minds and emotions. Cedarwood is excellent for meditation and clarity of mind. It reduces tension and promotes restful sleep.…
When applied to the skin, chamomile essential oil helps in relieving pain, inflammation and acts as an anti-microbial treatment. It can be used with carrier oil as a remedy for skin problems like wounds, burns, diaper rash and cracked nipples.
The oil is good for eczema and acne because it has anti-inflammatory properties that put an end to the pain, redness and inflammation. For inflammations, it can be mixed with Evening Primrose.
Chamomile essential oil eases rashes on the skin and reduces or prevents scarring. It calms skin irritation and at the same time moisturizes and hydrates the skin, adding a natural radiance to it. Apart from the rashes and prevention of scarring, it can be used as a remedy for sunburns. A few drops can be added to bath water for the benefits to be enjoyed.
The oil has the benefit of getting rid of dark circles …