- Eating the right nutrients: It has been seen that eating antioxidants, vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids in requisite amounts can boost up memory. Animal meat, fish oil, coconut oil. Walnuts also help in improving memory.
- Exercise and meditation: Exercising helps in the flow of more oxygen to the brain and nerve cells. Meditation relaxes our brain and muscles and help the brain to function better.
- Quit multitasking: Doing a lot of things together can hamper our memory. The brain takes 8 seconds to absorb a piece of information and convert it into memory. So when we are talking over the phone, cutting vegetables and watching T.V, all together we might not remember what we saw in the T.V.
- Sleep: Getting a good sleep is very important because the nerves, brain cells and muscles relax when we sleep and improves our memory.
- Playing Games: It has been seen that playing